Thursday, May 3

DYSU #70 - Circles



  
Welcome back for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the CASE challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to USE CIRCLES!



We have two amazing sponsors this week:

Crafty Sentiments - Winner's Choice of 4 images


Folded Paper - Winner's choice of 3 digital stamps





This week, we have two wonderful Guest Designers - Mary J, our Hand Picked Top Three Winner from a few challenges ago. Here's a little about Mary -

'Hi, I'm Mary J and here is a little bit about me!  I was born in Hong Kong and came to England when I was 2 years old.  I now live in a small village in East Sussex with my husband Steve who I have been with for over 14 years and have two Yellow Labradors called Poppy and Lulu.  Most of all we love going for long walks along the coast and spending time with family.  Work-wise, I am a senior project manager based in Central London - which means I have the discipline to juggle my life with lots of creating!
I found cardmaking through a friend several years ago and I’ve now got the crafting bug BIG time!  I started my own blog in July 2009 as a way to challenge myself - I like to experiment, using different mediums and techniques.  But what I love most of all about blogging are the great new friends I’ve made!'

And we have a  'Friend of DYSU' joining us, previous Winner, and a regular player here - please welcome Helen Berry.

Here are our Designer's creations this week:

With Crafty Sentiments:











With Folded Paper Images:









With Other Images:


















A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

such a fab selection of cards and lots of different styles from your Dt. x

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, gorgeous eye-candy from the Design Team! Thank you for a fun challenge!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the fun challenge to play in. What adorable DT cards!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat (mspfd) said...

I really had fun with incorporating all the circles into my card. Thanks for a wonderful challenge and inspiring cards by the team.

Michelle J M said...

Could you please delete No. 56 as for some reason my blog address came up with this one and not the blog post. (Its this new blog system, driving me crazy!!!) Thanks for a lovely challenge. Michelle x

Cheryl said...

For some reason, my thumbnail isn't showing up, but the link works okay. Thanks for all the fun inspiration cards!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous challenge--and the amazing DT inspirations! :) Gorgeous, ladies!!!